Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday


I don't know about you, but I'm having a great day. This day is so great I wouldn't care if it were Monday - it's a great day! Today we announced the first winner of the Reference Question of the Fortnight Contest. Christian won a disco-ball air freshener for his locker or car and a ruler listing the world's greatest artists in chronological order for asking about the location of Sardinia.

After all that fanfare I ordered a bunch of new things for the library, including books in French and English and some more prizes for the contest. Gotta keep the momentum rolling, and people are catching on: today I helped people find information about infectious diseases, Biblical literature and Greco-Roman goddesses. Did I mention it was a great day?

No comments: