Wednesday, December 3, 2008

That time of the year . . .


You can feel it in the air - it's the last stretch before final exams later this month. Today is the 3rd, and exam period begins the 17th. I hear from some of my favorite students (you know who you are!) that they would very much appreciate it if the library were open extended hours during exam time. I'm thinking it over. There are only so many hours in the day, and I'm here for quite a few of them already. However, exams are serious and I can certainly appreciate that. So, my question to you, reading public, is this: morning or afternoon? I'm not a morning person, really, but I could be convinced to open up at 7 instead of 7:30. Or, I can keep the library open till about 5:30 if you'd rather. The general impression I got was that morning was preferable, but I thought I would put it to the people and let the masses decide.

No comments: