Friday, November 2, 2012

This post is very overdue – do I have to pay a fee?


I was told a few months ago that “no one reads blogs anymore.” Au contraire! There are people who make a living just on blogging alone, so someone must be reading them. I read them, certainly – I have a few favorites bookmarked so I can stay current: Swiss Army Librarian, Awful LibraryBooks, Ringling College’s Library Voices, to name a few.

Halloween, once upon a time, was the season when the peoples of Northern Europe marked the transition in the year from light to dark. It seems as good a time as any to set about revitalizing my blog – I enjoy writing, and I really enjoy sharing what’s new and exciting in the library and at Out-of-Door. So here’s to new beginnings, despite the falling leaves.

See you in the stacks.

No comments: